Monday, July 14, 2008

Retreat in Lakeside








This weekend was a much needed vacation away from my family! We had a RS retreat up at Becky Rogers, our old RS President, cabin near Lakeside. It was an absolute blast! Her cabin is gorgeous and huge! It was more like a house than a cabin. We pretty much just played games, ate junk food, and relaxed! What a fun weekend!
It is so nice to know that I can leave town for a few days and not have to worry about the boys. Tyler is such an amazing dad. He held the "fort" down while I was gone and I came home to happy kids and a semi- clean home! In fact, when I called to check on them he told me not to rush home and take my time! I guess things are a lot easier now that I am DONE BREASTFEEDING! I am a free woman!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

CF Is Not Forever said...

Yeah for being one and weaning! Looks like your retreat was a blast!

Karissa said...

Oh how fun! Looks like you guys had some much needed fun and relaxation. Congrats on coming home to happy kids and happy husband. There's nothin better:)

Coree Adams said...

HOW FUN! I need a retreat like that.

Emily said...

I had a ton of fun! We need to have a non-breastfeeding outing soon!

Houston Family said...

We did have a good time!! Thanks again for driving and getting us all to go. We need to do something like that more often.