Monday, July 7, 2008

Only in Arizona

You know it is hot outside when you load your kids in the car and drive to the bank and before you get there you have a child throwing up from heat exhaustion!

Ask me how I know? Because it just happened to me.

10 comments:

melissa hogle said...

Hey! We live in Mesa off of Broadway and Lindsay. It is a fun ward and good house. The nieghborhood kind of has a good side and a scary side...and sadly we live on the scary side ( ie 2 weeks ago we had a literal gun fight go on in a house on our street....thats right, a literal gunfight) but thats what you get when you are poor right! Ha ha! Well thanks for the congrats on being pregnant. It has been interesting so far because I have been so sick that I dont have the chance to enjoy it! I dont know how your pregnancies were,but if you were sick then you know what Im going through! Where do you guys live? Your little family is honestly the cutest thing I have ever seen - seeing those cute kiddos of yours gives me the strength to grin and bear it through feeling sick and know its for the greatest cause ever! Let me know how life is! Like I said - I am glad I have a blog now so we can keep in touch!

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Oh how sad!!!! It is just so hot outside!! I hardly leave the house because when I take Savannah out of her carseat she is literally soaking in sweat. :( Looks like you guys had a fun fourth of July!!

Coree Adams said...

Oh geez! Not fun!

Chelsey Howard said...

I hear ya that's why we don't go to the park, go on walks, or do anything outside except for sit in the pool! Poor Parker, I bet that's why he threw up when we went to the mall that one time.

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh! I cant believe that happened. Poor guy. Im sure I can find a picture of Ben somewhere. I will look and then post it for you. If you go over to the Parkers though before I get a picture... ask Jodi, she'll show you.

SloneFamily said...

Yeah, My kids cry whenever we get in the car. Its ridiculous and so sad. Poor baby... I cannot believe he actually threw up :(

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

That is so scary! We got a starter put in our car so that it can cool down befor we get in so that very thing will not happen to us scary/sad! I hope that he was ok after it was all over with.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

That is so scary! We got a starter put in our car so that the car can cool down so that very thing wont happen scary and sad! I hope that he is ok now.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

That is so scary! We got a starter put in our car so that the car can cool down so that very thing wont happen scary and sad! I hope that he is ok now.

The Van Fam said...

Hey! Do you guys still want to play tomorrow?