Monday, July 7, 2008

Parker's stats

We just had Parker's 1 year old appointment last Thursday. I thought I would jot down his stats so I have them on record since I am so bad at writing things down in his baby book!

His weight is: 18lbs 7 oz (which is only 5th percentile)

His height: 29.8 inches (which is 75th percentile)

His head circ: 18.5 inches (which is also 75th percentile)


So pretty much I have a long, skinny kid with a huge head!

5 comments:

The Van Fam said...

Haha Parker does not have a huge head! He is adorable! It was so fun seeing you guys today! Can't wait for next week!!!

melissa hogle said...

Hey Andrea and Tyler! This is Melissa Hogle( Waldie)- I just found you guys through Jen Freestone's blog! Just thought I would tell you that your family is so cute! It was awsome yo see how you guys are doing! I am so happy for you!Hope you guys are doing well- just thought I would drop you a line!

Whitney said...

I think the big head runs in the Parker genes. Im sure Tyler got it from his mom. Blame him. You werent in the family when Ben Parker was a baby but let me tell you, Humongous head! Parkers isnt half the size of Bens. feel Blessed.

Chelsey Howard said...

Parker is such a little stud, he makes me so excited to have a boy cause he's so dang cute:)

Lacey T said...

Wow! Either your baby is skinny, or my baby is fat. Maybe both statements are true. My 7 month old is 23 lbs!