Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Grease monkey

Need I say more?

If you are wondering what these are, let me tell you.....
After nap time Weston has a habit of going into Parker's room and getting in his crib and playing with him in there.
*Note Weston just has Rest/Quiet time for about 2 hours everyday*
This is more for my sanity than anything!
Anyways, I love how everyday Weston comes out of his room if he hears brother already awake from nap time. They love to play in the crib together-- so I let them.
ME: (walking into Parker's room) What is all over your shirt?Posted by Picasa
WESTON: OH. It is just grease from my door. I made fingerprints Mom.
ME: (confused) WHAT?
WESTON: Don't go look Mom!
I couldn't believe what he had done! I knew he wasn't asleep the whole hour and a half he was in there because I heard him talking and playing.....
I couldn't get too mad at the situation! In fact, I sorta laughed about it (later on). I did make him clean it.
Guess you shouldn't put WD-40 on door hinges??

9 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh that sucks! you are so sweet to not get mad! I would have been furious! That is so funny that Weston told you not to go look:) That part made me laugh:)

Coree Adams said...

Oh man!! How did you clean it off?

The Van Fam said...

Oh my gosh ya you are sweet to not get mad! Great artwork though!

the DeCampos Family said...

Hey at least it's not poop, like my kids!!!

Jenna said...

That is too funny! He sounds like such a sweet little boy and that is so smart that you have quiet time for him while Parker is sleeping. That's what I am trying to get Bryson to do everyday while Kenzie is sleeping because I cannot get him to take naps anymore but he totally still needs some sort of rest. And I totally started using your idea about that naughty rug with Bryson and it's totally working, you have lots of good ideas! Thanks girl! :)

Anonymous said...

kids...

CF Is Not Forever said...

What a mess! Hey I got the umbrella at Target, but I have seen them at Costco too!

Shalayne and Clayton said...

Those are such cute little fingerprints though!!

Saragers said...

reminds me of a similar situation i had involving poop...i'll let your imagination come up with the rest. that is what my son did...more than once!! i'll take wd-40 any day!! but still.