Sunday, July 27, 2008

Calling all soccer lovers....

I am putting together a co-ed city soccer league and am in need of a few more players!!! Let me know if you wanna play. It is so much fun and great excercise!

  • Play starts the first week in September
  • Games will be on Tuesday nights at either 7pm or at 8:45pm
  • $35 to play

13 comments:

The Weights said...

After I have my baby I want to play! I don't think a prego soccer player will be very helpful to a team.

Whitney said...

It has to be a parker thing because I got it from my Uncle Alan! Ha ha. I love it. Seriously popcorn and hot tamales are the best. Next time you go to the movies just dump the hot tamales into your popcorn and enjoy. Zach is addicted to it now. He thought I was disgusting and then he tried it and now asks for it at the movies.

Whitney said...

I wish I played soccer but you wouldnt want me on your team. It would be scary.

Krystal Arnett said...

I totally remember that. Karin Allen and I used to be like best friends. I grew up at her house. The first time I saw you i was like this girl has the most gorgeous curly hair

Krystal Arnett said...

Talan weighed 13lbs 13oz at his 2 month, which was 2 weeks ago!

the DeCampos Family said...

I think Robbie wants to. I'll check with you to see when practices are.

Alissa Melody said...

I would totally be all about it if i still lived in arizona!!

Chelsey Howard said...

You and your soccer:) That is so fun that you guys are gonna be ma and pa:) Jenna and Matt did that too:) I'm not for sure about getting induced, I find out tomorrow at my doc. apt.

Chelsey Howard said...

You and your soccer:) That is so fun that you guys are gonna be ma and pa:) Jenna and Matt did that too:) I'm not for sure about getting induced, I find out tomorrow at my doc. apt.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

Hey girl I wish that I could play soccer, but I don't have a clue of what I am doing with soccer, or any sport for that matter. I was a gym/dancing kind of girl. I hope you can get a team together that would be fun!

The Van Fam said...

Nesting! Thanks I forgot what that was called! And that is so much fun that you guys get to be a Ma and Pa! I have always wanted to do that!! I loved the trek when I went like 5 years ago!!! You guys will be so much fun, the kids in your ward will love you as a Ma and Pa! Well have fun camping!

CF Is Not Forever said...

I don't want to play soccer....but wanted to tell you that the ties will be long enough for up to 3T. If you want I can bring them to our shoot on the 9th or the next MWF meeting!

Chelsey Howard said...

K time to post something more fun than soccer:) I'm supposed to get induced Tuesday morning as long as they have room for me, so hopefully I'll have the baby Tuesday:)