Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ma and Pa

That is right. Tyler and I just got called to be Ma and Pa on the youth pioneer trek in October! We are both so excited and have no idea what we are in for.

4 comments:

Houston Family said...

Oh I am jealous!! You guys will have so much fun! What a good experience it will be for you.

Cass and Natalia said...

Congratulations! I am jealous too! We were a Ma & Pa the last time and it was an awesome experience! You will love it.

Coree Adams said...

Oh my gosh how fun!!!! When I went as a teenager, my ma and pa totally made that experience 100 x better than I thought it would be. You guys will be great!

Karissa said...

OMG, That is so awesome! I think that officially means you guys are old:)LOL.

About the soccer, um not a good idea for me. I have never played and would just bring the team down. I could really use the excercise though!!