Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

To the best dad around! Tyler loves his boys and is such a great dad!










Too bad he had to leave out of town on Fathers Day so we really couldn't do anything special!!


10 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute pictures:) If it makes you guys feel better we didn't really do anything for Father's Day:( I know I'm a bad wife! I just let Trevor sleep in and watch t.v. and take a nap. And my mom made a huge meal that is my dad's and Trevor's favorite:)

Katie B. said...

Happy Father's Day Tyler!!!!

Ty and Marla Stevens said...

How cute are your little ones? Brodie loves his baby brother and has been so good with him so far.

Ty and Marla Stevens said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ty and Marla Stevens said...

How cute are your little ones? Brodie loves his baby and has been so good with him so far.

The Van Fam said...

Cute pictures! He looks like such a great dad! That is sad that he had to leave on Fathers day though, just spoil him when he gets back! And I am glad you did a fathers day post a day late like me! haha

Joey and Ashley said...

Your little family is so cute! I got my background from http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/ You should check it out cuz its way easier than all those crazy ways with pages of instructions...

Katie B. said...

no - i couldn't find any directions on that website - so i just messed around with it a little (i did take a semester of programming in college) and i figured out where to stick my "widgets" lol - its super easy - so if you find a page from another website let me know and i'll tell you how to do it! thanks for your help though!

Karissa said...

Ahhh, what a cute dad.

SloneFamily said...

Hi Andrea. It's Aly (Pritchert) Slone. I just spotted your blog... and your family is too cute! Hope to keep in touch. Take Care, See ya Later :)