Monday, June 16, 2008

Burger Brats.

That is right. Burger brats. Burger King bratty kids that is. We had some time to kill this afternoon so I decided to load the kids up and go to Burger King for lunch and to play for a bit. It started off wonderful. We were the ONLY ones in the play area then out of no where 4 "BIG" kids show up (whom were way too big to play in there) and were totally mean, bratty kids. Their parents were inside, not in the play area, just relaxing like it was some sort of unpaid daycare. They just let their pre-teens run around like wild monkey's. I wouldn't have minded but they were mean to my Weston and made him cry. I was about to go in and get the parents but I decided against it and just left. So much for my BK idea. Maybe next time I'll go to McDonalds? j/k!

4 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh I hate that!!! I had a similar experiance at Peter Piper Pizza once! I hate that cause the kids are totally old enough to know better and the parents (if you can call them that) could care less what their kids are doing!

The Van Fam said...

I totally agree with what you are saying! I hate it too when there are kids that are obviously too big to be in those things. We were at the mall playing one time too and this mom dropped off her huge kids and then left to go shopping. It made me so mad! I think its ok if big kids are playing as long as they are considerate or helping the younger kids ya know?

Karissa said...

EEW! that is so ugly. i totally would have said something to the parents. im usually not a mean person but when it comes to my kids not being able to have fun cause of some ugly big kids, then i totally get MAD! you should go to Mcdonalds:)

Emily said...

I took Ella and Macy to BK yesterday despite the fact that you had told me that story just the day before. It wasn't bad, though. Just little kids.