Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Relaxing weekend....

This past weekend was a much needed break for me! Tyler and Weston went to the Father and Sons camp out up near Flagstaff. They left first thing Friday morning. Weston was so excited to go with just him and daddy.... I do however think he was more excited to sleep in a tent though!

SO off they went leaving me and Parker alone! I am happy to say that I did absolutely NOTHING at all! I was pretty much sick all weekend long with a raspy, nasty voice and major congestion-- so I got to bum around and take naps every time Parker did! It felt so good!

I did manage to go rent some chick flicks though:




Tyler and Weston then came home around 12 noon on Saturday so that I could go to work. They would have been home sooner but Weston gets car sick so bad! YEP. Just a 2 hour drive and he yakked everywhere! Maybe next time Tyler will listen to me about the Dramamine (sp?)....









3 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

That is too funny about Westin. What nice break. When are they gonna have Father daughter?? We went to Forrest Lakes. It was so nice there and you could have a fire. We actually drive right with Bishop, but didn't realize it till Payson and we saw the Houston's in Flagstaff. IT was funny.

Emily said...

Wow I am so behind! I feel like I haven't seen your blog in forever!

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh poor Weston:( I didn't know he got car sick that bad. Yeah so Trevor was at a father and sons with his brother all weekend and I did the same thing you did (minus the naps, cause the kids were with me) But I rented Mad Money and I thought it was so good!!! Oh and Heather said something about hanging out tomorrow but that's not a good day for me. This week is kinda crazy, so let's plan a day for next week?