Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday!


Today is my sweet mothers 49th birthday! For the occasion, I dug through some old pictures and this is what I came up with! Sorry mom!




Me and my mom hanging out in the pool. I think this was 1985 or 1986??






My 5th birthday! Look at those lovely shirts that we actually wore! YUCK!




My 1st birthday!





By my side on my wedding day!

Why my mom is so special:

1. Most caring person I have ever met.

2. Amazing strength.

3. A willingness to pursue her dreams.

4. Determined.

5. Best Grandma.

6. Thinks of others all the time (a little too often).

7. Loves children.

8. Humble.

9. A mother to all.

10. Supportive.

My mom is my best friend. I can't go a day without talking to her.... she always knows what is going on with me and my family every second of the day. I love her so much! She is such a great mother and would do anything for any of us kids!
Hope you have a good birthday mom!
Love you!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh Happy Birhtday Andrea's mom:) You are so cute Andrea. you and your mom really are so close. I swear everytime I talk to you on the phone she calls on the other line. She really is so sweet! And I love the old pictures:)

CF Is Not Forever said...

Hey what's wrong with those shirts? They look awesome! Sounds like you have an amazing mama!

chelsea :: stock said...

I heart your mom! she is so awesome.

Coree Adams said...

What cute pictures! You look so much like your mom!

the DeCampos Family said...

I dropped off a mini pie. Hope you saw it. I meant to drop it off yesterday and didn't, and I was going out so I didn't want to not get it to you. Hope you saw it. Let me know if you need anything!!

Houston Family said...

I love that you and your mom are that close. If my mother and I lived as close in miles that you and your mother do, I think we would be the same. I have to call mine at least once a day. I hope to have that with my kids when they get bigger!!

Lindsay Nichole said...

your mom is hott