Wednesday, May 14, 2008

New hair doo's and matching brothers


The boys got new haircuts yesterday, thanks to my sister!







Also The Children's Place is having a HUGE sale so I got the boys 10 new shirts for no more than $2.99/shirt! I just couldn't resist getting them some that match! Tyler thinks it is gay!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Coree Adams said...

It's NOT gay! That is adorable! I love their haircuts!!!

The Van Fam said...

Oh I love their haircuts! They look so clean cut! And I don't think their matching shirts is gay at all thats totally cute and I am going to make my boys match too, sometiems.

Chelsey Howard said...

that is a good deal. And they look so freaking cute. It amazes me all the time how big Parker is getting! And I think its cute when they match.

Chelsey Howard said...

that is a good deal. And they look so freaking cute. It amazes me all the time how big Parker is getting! And I think its cute when they match.

the DeCampos Family said...

He must think that I am gay. I love to dress the girls in matching clothes

Joey and Ashley said...

Andrea! I havent seen you in forever! It looks like you are doing good! I cant believe you girls have all these kids! Looks like fun! Im way behind! haha! : )

Megan Swiatkowski said...

Man your boys are SOOOOO cute!!! I love the matching outfits. :)