Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nerd alert!


On Saturday one of my bestest friends graduated from ASU, so I was invited to a party for her. When I came home this is what I found--- my husband with 3 of his buddies playing online games aka World of Warcraft. I just about peed my pants when I walked into my house and saw them!
Nerds for life!




Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog! I found yours through Angie too but I wasn't invited so I just left it alone. Your kids are adorable! Loves to you and you family! Amber Jarvis

CF Is Not Forever said...

Too funny! I can't decide which is funnier fantasy football or world of war craft....I guess they are equal. Maelee is obsessed with the remote control as well - today she put it outside through the dog door and the pieces went everywhere!

Chandra said...

haha he needs to hang out with tanner a little more often. i am getting worried about him. what a nerd!

The Van Fam said...

HA that is hillarious! Total nerds, just kidding! That is so funny I guess guys have to relax somehow too.

Chelsey Howard said...

That is so funny! Trevor is totally the same way. I think most guys are.

the DeCampos Family said...

That cracks me up. That it so funny.

Lindsay Nichole said...

GAMERS.