I have a new hair do!
My sister often tells me that my hair is boring. SO finally I gave in and let her do what she wants. I can't complain because I am not a paying client!
The lighting is really bad in these pictures. The highlights are really a carmel/blonde.
Friday, April 11, 2008
Thanks to my sister--
Posted by Unknown at 10:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








14 comments:
Oh my goodness I LOVE IT ANDREA!!!! I need to get me one of those non-charging hair stylists. HAHA
SOOOOO cute!!! I am so tempted to cut my hair short... maybe when I come home in May I'll do it... but I absolutely love yours!
So cute! I wish I had a sis that did hair!
love it! so cute...
First- you look hot with your new hair, but second, you always have fun hair!!
far from boring!
that's slick looking!
that is HOTT! I think it looks great...I always want to do highlights, but then chicken out because I don't want to deal with the up keep! You hair always looks great!
So cute!! You always have cute hair though!
It looks cute. Wish I would have seen you Sunday, seems like I never see you! Hope things are good. We need to come VT you
I totally love it!! And it's not too crazy or anything, it seriously looks so good! Are you down for girl night Thursday? Then I can see your hair in person. Call Heather and see if she wants to come.
Ya thurs works for me. When and where?
So cute!
Your hair looks so good. Very fun. One of these days we will finally get together!
Thanks for your sweet comment- I am feeling ok. I think the prenatal make me feel a littl nauseous though- uggghh. Other than that, I am so happy!
I LOOOOVVVEE your new do! So hot! Your sis did a great job!
Oh- and I totally remember you and Tyler that Sadies! How funny! Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment