Today we had playgroup at our house for the last time! Can you believe that this school year is almost over?? For those of you who may be wondering what playgroup is, let me tell you! About 10 of us moms in the ward alternate houses every Wednesday for our kids to play at. So once every 10 weeks I have 10 kids at my house for 2.5 hours! It may seem like a big task to take on but believe it or not all of the kids are good! They rarely fight and play very well together. They should because they see eachother twice a week with church and playgroup. SO this was our last time "hosting" because school is almost out!!!
Here are a few pictures. Keep in mind I have an enclosed patio that makes a wonderful playroom-- but NO..... these kids all wanted to play in our ghetto backyard!!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Playgroup at our House
Posted by Unknown at 1:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
That is so fun that you get along with the girls in your ward so well and you guys do fun stuff! I don't know what it is but kids are obsessed with being outside. You guys should still do play group in the summer so the kids have something fun to do. Is Weston taking swim lessons this summer?
That is so many kids but it looks totally fun! Ya I agree with Chelsey, I don't know what it is about being outside but kids love it! Trey would play outside all day if I let him!
Post a Comment