I love to garden. Here are some of my flowers out front that I am proud of. They are huge and are almost taller than Weston (okay so not really that tall)!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Life's a garden... Dig it!
Posted by Unknown at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Your crazy its too hot to garden! But the front of your house is sooo cute. You should come to my house and plant pretty flowers in my from yard cause are front yard is hidious:( Which is funny cause are backyard is awesome. I guess you win some you loose some.
I can't believe you garden! How can you find time to garden you are all over the place mommy. You are so good!
oh I already posted that.. I didn't see that sign on top so ignore that I wrote the same thing twice!
I love these! So gorgeous- nice job girl! I wish I had a green thumb :(
Post a Comment