Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's your Love

Well today marks another year that Tyler and I have been married! We are just as much in love as we were in high school! I can't imagine spending eternity with anyone else but him. He is my true love and my true best friend. He is the only one that understands me and knows me (sometimes) better than I know myself. He is there for me through think and thin.

It just seems like yesterday that we were in "A" hour chemistry where it all began!

Here are some old pictures of us..... some of you may remember us in our better looking days???



Here we are my junior year at a Sadies Dance-- sports theme. I was skinny.




Prom night my junior year. Stonebridge Manor




Just Us



Being silly at night activity for Sadies Dance



Tyler's graduation




Our wedding day


Happy Anniversary Honey! I love you so much and can't wait to spend another great year together.

9 comments:

Leisa Tapia said...

Happy Anniversary... man, Tyler was such a cute baby face!! No wonder you didn't let him go all through high school and now you got him for all eternity. hope you guys have a special day!

Coree Adams said...

How cute are you guys?? I love looking back at me and Bryan's high school pictures together...aww the memories! Aww the hot bodies! Man I miss that body! lol

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

The Van Fam said...

You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you have been married 4 years! Crazy, where does the time go? I remember being at your wedding and it was so gorgeous! And you looked gorgeous!

Chandra said...

how cute you guys are so little. i remember those good old days.

Katie B. said...

It feels like yesterday that we were talking about Tyler in weight training :)

Happy Anniversary! I am so lucky to have you two as friends!

Can't wait to see you in May!

the DeCampos Family said...

Too cute. I love all of the pictures. Hope you had a good one!!

Chelsey Howard said...

Cute Andrea! I can't believe that you guys dated in high school and stayed together and got married. It's cause niether of you are fickle like me. The pic. are so cute. Ahhh the good old days when you made out and slept in and had money!

Tatiana said...

Oh back in the day! It'so cool to see how far you two have. 4 years and 2 kids later, you guys are so cute together. Happy late anniversary!