Friday, April 25, 2008

Look who can stand!





This is what I came upon when I heard him in his bed talking and laughing! He is so proud of himself! He is so happy for a guy with a double ear infection!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

Oh what a big boy! It's so cute when they learn to do something new cause they are so happy with themselves! Poor baby with his ear infection. He seems preety good for not feeling well though. Hope he feels better soon.

Coree Adams said...

How CUTE!

Katie B. said...

Holy cow he is growing fast!!!

Chandra said...

he is getting so big! it's been way too long since we've seen you guys. we need to hang out soon.

jasonandhartley said...

He is SO BIG! I haven't seen you guys in a long time! Do you want to get together next week? Afternoon is usually better for you, right? Let me know.