Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just wanted everyone to know....

That we took 1st place on my soccer team!!!

Now we have a 7 week break until next season starts!

Yeah for us!

3 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

I was at target today and I was reminded of you. You know the shapes that had the laces in them that you liked at church??? Anywho I saw them at Target in the toys isle. I THINK it was the isle with the aquadoodles. They were like $10. They didn't have shapes but some other ones. So hopefully that helps you out. I would have picked one up for you but there was a couple of different ones to choose from! Oh and congrats on winning. Yeah for you guys!!!

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah! Go Andrea! Hello, why don't you have a pic. of your soccer team on here. Come on Andrea, you the blogger.

Chelsey Howard said...

Yeah it is carmel right now. I have another apt. in 5 wks. so it'll get more blond then.