Monday, April 28, 2008

Mashed Potatoes and Parker

What baby doesn't like mashed potatoes? Parker loves them so much that he wanted them everywhere on his body: including his hair!


 




 






Now that he can crawl everywhere-- he's found his favorite spot!

 





 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Chelsey Howard said...

He is getting more hair. Goodness, he can do so much now! So funny Lilly and Parker are like 6 wks. apart and Lilliy is still a little baby! Parker will have to teach her how to sit up and crawl when we hang out Friday.

Coree Adams said...

He is seriously so cute! Him and Ash need to meet!

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh how babies love mashed potatoes. My favorite was finding in their hair that night. He is such a little cutie!

Cass and Natalia said...

What a handsome little guy! He is getting so big. Thanks for game night, it was a blast!

The Van Fam said...

What a big boy! I am excited to meet him! Yes, I we are on for Friday, call me with time and directions! I can't wait to see you guys!