that I gave birth 6 months ago, today!


We love Parker so much! He is such a joy to have in our family. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect, easy going baby! We are so blessed to be his parents here on earth today.
Some fun facts about Parker that may surprise you:
1. He loves his big brother. Anything Weston does-- Parker is sure to laugh!
2. He hates the vacuum.
3. He is a tummy sleeper.
4. He loves his binky.
5. He would be perfectly fine playing on the floor all day.
6. He says "Momma" and "Dadda" already.
7. By 6 p.m he is ready to go to bed (I can't complain).
8. He loves rice cereal with bananas.
9. He hates the bottle-- he prefers me instead.
10. He loves to pull hair and put it in his mouth.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
It is hard to believe
Posted by Unknown at 8:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Your babies are sooo cute! I miss you and want to come see you soon - I am trying to create my own blog but it is a little confusing....
I cannot believe he is already 6 months! Crazy! He is such a cutie. I have been M.I.A from the blogging world for a while- due to the holidays- and you have posted so much. Glad to see that you guys had a great Christmas and fun in the snow in Flagstaff!
he is so cute! I can't believe you already have 2...I really need to get on the ball! geez! :)
I can't believe he's 6 months already! He's getting so big!
Hey Andrea! I actually found your blog before..not sure how (Raquel maybe?) and have checked in every once in a while, so I'm glad you found me too!
I am SO GLAD to hear about your experiences with your Weston. I think I will take you up on your offer and give you a call. I'm doing ok emotionally (way better than my husband. Aaron is freaking out), but it's still nice to hear about success stories :) Helps us to remember that odds are in our favor that everything will be ok!
Kayla
My mother in law made the 10 little indians
Post a Comment