Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Going PRIVATE.....

After some careful consideration, we have decided to set our blog to private! So please send me your email address ASAP. I have just heard way too many stories in the past few weeks of crazy stalkers and even kidnappings because of blogspot. It is better to be safe than sorry!

Everyone can post them in a comment or email me at Foreverfamily04@hotmail.com

Thanks so much!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

emilyallphin@gmail.com . Add me to your list so we can continue to keep in touch! :)

jasonandhartley said...

Yeah I am going to do that too pretty soon. My blogspot email is hartleyrg@gmail.com.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Scary! My email is cocopetunia@gmail.com

TheMoncurs said...

I hope I'm allowed! I'd love to keep up with you guys! KaylaMoncur(at)gmail(dot)com

Katie B. said...

i'm still getting used to all this but the email i use is ktbuhl@gmail.com

it was so good to see you the other day! we'll have to stay in touch more!

Lindsay Nichole said...

gilr. you know the address :) and i can't promise i won't steal your kids...but i'll stay at your house and give you a break.

Katie B. said...

how do you add people to your blog? like how on the side of yours it has all your friend's blogs? so confused! thanks love!

the DeCampos Family said...

May I be invited???? cindidecampos@hotmail.com
I found the codes. Thanks, can't wait to go..

chelsea :: stock said...

c_rstock123@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for inviting me! I am glad you and your family are safer, now that you have gone private. This world is full of weirdo's!