Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas Day
We had a family talent show on Christmas Day and it was hilarious! Tyler decided to participate in the Chubby Bunny contest (see how many giant marshmellows you can fit in your mouth without throwing up)! I am PROUD to say that my husband won!!!! 13 Giant marshmellows. He threw up on the 13th one! Everyone was laughing so hard-- it was the highlight of the night!
Then Weston graced us with his favorite song! Once there was a snowman, snowman, snowman.......... SO cute!
Posted by Unknown at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
it truely was the best! tyler is hard core! But I have to say that spencer almost started to throw up when he saw tyler throwing up.
it truely was the best! tyler is hard core! But I have to say that spencer almost started to throw up when he saw tyler throwing up.
Love the pictures of him eating those mashmellow things! I love those things! Hope you are having a great holiday!
Andrea your kids are so freakin cute!! Email me so I can invite you to mine!
Post a Comment