Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Third Grade





My big boy is going into 3rd grade tomorrow! I can hardly believe it!

We met his teacher this morning and she couldn't believe he was a third grader. She said he was the tallest third grader that she'd ever seen . He is about a head and half taller than most 8 year olds. Of course he got all embarrassed and shy as she told him that.

I'm fine with that. I hope the odds are in his favor because Tyler isn't tall and I just naturally assumed that our kids wouldn't have height on their side!


This morning Weston asked me why almost all teachers aren't married. I was confused at first till he explained -- He's had;  Ms. Willis, Ms. Kemp, Ms. Rother and now Ms. Phillips. All of his teachers are single! Weird coincidence, huh? He's a smarty to even realize that.

I know that my Weston is destined to do great things. He's so smart and so driven. I hope that 3rd grade treats him well.

0 comments: