Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Kinder





This little guy is headed off to full-day kindergarten tomorrow and my heart may just break, a lot.

He's always been my side kick and my constant pal. He keeps me laughing daily and busy with his board gaming skills.

He did a Pre-K last year and I think he'll be ready for all day this year. I just don't know how I'm going to do without my two oldest around to help me and talk to me all day .

My stomach is all in knots thinking and hoping that he gets on and off the bus fine. That he makes it to lunch on time and actually eats his lunch. That he won't get lost.

I know it's all normal . And I know he'll be okay. But it is my job to worry.

I know Parker will have so much fun. His teacher is an older grandma and she seems very very sweet!

0 comments: