Thursday, August 8, 2013
Brother
This little monkey has a serious case of big brother anxiety.
He's got such a tender heart and such a yearning to guard and protect his little brother. And having Parker attend the same school as him just amped that up about 10 notches.
He's afraid Parker will get lost at school or get bullied or won't get to the bus on time.
The past two days I put them on the bus and followed the bus to the school just to verify that everything went smoothly.
Weston was great at leading and helping his little brother.
I love the bond that they have. They are best buddies and get along most of the time.
I hope my sweet Weston will get over his fears and anxiety because Parker is Mr. Confident and isn't scared of kindergarten at all!
One day, I'm sure he'll back and always know how much he loved his little brother!
Posted by Unknown at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment