Just needed to brag about my wonderful hubby.
He has so many duties in life right now. School full time, husband full time, dad full time, work full time, 2 hour commute (back and forth to work), a Stake calling at church, keeper upper of yard work, garbage emptier, etc...
He has managed to stay on top of it all and is succeeding!
His load is heavy and he is stressed out but he really does well at balancing it all out. He amazes me.
No way could I even do half of what his schedule involves.
It has been an adjustment on our marriage and schedule together but we are making it work. Instead of hanging out and chatting/cuddling/watching TV, etc ; he can be found on the computer, doing work and I'm usually on the couch reading or watching TV.
I'd be lying if I didn't say I do feel a little bit neglected at night time when the house is quite but, I do know that this to shall pass and in the end it will be worth the "lonely nights"
He actually made Honor Roll so when graduation comes, he'll be in the Honors program which is a huge success!
I'm so proud to be his wife!
Now, I need a bumper sticker or something.....
Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Posted by Unknown at 8:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
isn't being an adult so not fun at times!
Post a Comment