Monday, September 17, 2012

Crazy Life

Life has been CRAZY as of late with these things called, TWINS!

Slowly but surely they have been climbing out of their cribs until it reached the all time (red flag raised) low. That is when Judson magically appeared in my face at 1 am and scared the heck out of me. He had crawled out in the middle of the night ..

So the next morning I was bound and determined to find another toddler blue race car bed. We already had one that Weston had used and we've been storing it for all these years .

I stumbled upon a great deal ( I traded the babies crib bedding) for another blue race car bed! How amazing is that? 

They were so exciting as they helped daddy take apart their baby beds and set up the new toddler car beds.

Within 45 minutes I had both cribs sold and delivered. I love the Internet!

Things were working out just as smooth as smooth could be or so we thought!

Now we must start over in the sleep training department! UGH.

I think my patience must be gone or something ... or maybe it's because the twins have been great sleepers since day 1?? Not sure.

Anyways, wish us luck over here!

0 comments: