Monday, August 27, 2012

August 25, 2012

 
August 25th will forever be a special day around here! Our sweet Wes choose to be Baptized and a member of the LDS church. We couldn't be more proud of him and his choice.
 
He has grown up so much over the summer. He's really matured and completely changed, actually. It's weird. I keep asking him what happened to my other Weston. He's slower to anger, he thinks before he acts, he's following directions, he's really just a delight to be around. I think really a light bulb clicked, seriously. He's a little man.
 
He's doing wonderful in school this year also. So far so good.
 
 
Saturday turned out to be a wonderful Spiritual day around here.
 
His Baptism was at 10 am.
 
Charlie spoke about Baptism and Great grandma Parker spoke about the Holy Ghost.
 
Afterwards, we came to our home for some food and visiting.
 
We had all sorts of yummy stuff, all of which were Weston's favorite, of course.
 
 

Sad. But only picture we could get before the Baptism
 
 



* Just so I don't forget. When Parker gets Baptized remember to send a towel for him and daddy and clean, dry underwear for both!* Who knew you needed dry stuff afterwards, not I?

0 comments: