Monday, May 2, 2011

Women's Conference 2011

This past weekend I had the opportunity to escape my responsibilities and head up to Utah for Women's Conference!

What a great escape it was.

Just what I needed.

I feel like I came back ready to tackle the world (or my kids).

There were so many things I learned. Stories that made me cry. Stories that made me laugh. Lots of input to strengthen homes and family.


My favorites:

- Stephanie Nielson--- hilarious to listen/watch her and her sisters speak (check out her blog www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com )

- Communication Class

- Elder Bednard and his wife

- Julie Beck

- The Carl Bloch art exhibit



Can't wait for next year!









not dandruff-- SNOW!



Me and Jess






popcorn popping on the apricot tree!





2 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

Love that last pic of the three of you. So cute!!!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Just thought i'd let you know, you look AWESOME for have 4 kids, and of course TWINS!!! I wish i looked as good as you!!! I am so sad i missed womans conference again! I really want to go back! Last one i went to was when i was pregnant with Braiden! long time ago! Looks like you had fun!