If you remember correctly, we had this crud last December and nearly died (ok. we didn't die but I felt like it).
So this time around, it has been spread out.
First Parker. He is our puke child. Nothing new. 24 hour bug.
A few days later, it was Tyler's turn.
Then, last Friday it was Judson. Let me tell you. Long story short. At baseball game. No husband there. 4 kids. Judson cranky. So I pick him up and hold him. As I'm talking to the other moms, he begins puking-- everywhere. All over my pants. In between my toes (yep. flip flops)All over his pants. His shirt. His toes. I left.
Then, Tuesday. I get it. I never puked but I needed too.
Then, best story yet. WESTON! He stayed home yesterday, mostly to help me as I was sick. I needed someone home to entertain the kids. He kept telling me his stomach hurt. I kept thinking he was fibbing. I thought he had sympathy pain for me, as I may have been whining and complaining all day...
He goes to baseball. Plays a great game. I stayed home but heard all about it. He doesn't eat his dinner. But had eaten ice cream after the game.. he says it's because he doesn't feel good. Yeah right, I said.
1 am. I am woken up by a 6 1/2 year old who says he threw up in bed.
I stumble in the dark and walk across the cold tile to his room to look at the damage. Yep. Throw up.
As I look closer. I realized he was in the top bunk (where he sleeps) when he threw up. Well... the only logical place for that puke to go, would be down. But down there was Parker.
Ugh oh. I turn on the light.
My fears were true!
Poor Parker had puke all in his bed and his legs and had slept right through it!
That's when I woke Tyler.
DO YOU have ANY PUKING STORIES?
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
The throw up house round II
Posted by Unknown at 2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Oh I hate puking kids, there's nothing worse. And poor Parker...at least he slept through it, or you may have had two kids puking in the middle of the night. I hope everyone gets well fast and stays that way!
oh no Andrea!! That is a bad few days for you guys!! Hope you all get better soon, puke is NO FUN AT ALL! Michael stayed home yesterday because he was sick too :(
you know you are a true mama when you can openly share throw up stories :)
Oh my gosh!! You are worn out no doubt. We have been sick a lot lately too, Kaden puked in the car on the way to the doctor had a freaky fever of 105!! Is there anything I can do for you? We still need to get together.
Post a Comment