Today Sawyer busted his lip open. Well.. it is really the skin under his top lip that connects the gum to the lip. It was nasty and bleeding for a good 4.5 hours.
After his nap the bleeding has finally stopped. Now it just needs to heal. My poor little guy is tough.. I really thought he needed stitches... who knew that the ER doesn't stitch in mouth....
-------------------------
On a different note, Judson has his ear surgery booked for February 4th.
Yay for less ear infections around here! Did I mention he has one right now?
Us Tippets should all be out of this 'black hole' and feeling good real soon!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Posted by Unknown at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
so sad!! get better everyone!!
Oh NO:( That is so sad, I hope he's okay and its healing fast. Sounds like you have a lot goind on right now. You are super mom:) Its been so long since i've been on here, I love your blog, and the pic. of Christmas:)
Post a Comment