Friday, October 15, 2010

Day 5:

YUCK. Is this really happening? Does my baby really have yet another ear infection? This makes 3 for Judson James.

Last night SUCKED. I can count on 2 fingers how much sleep I got.

Jud has yet another ear infection (in both ears). The antibiotics don't seem to be working either. He also had pink eye in both eyes to top it off. He is miserable.

Now we are just counting days till Sawyer gets one. They both have booger noses and are congested.
-----------

Luckily, the big boys knew I had a rough night so they played really well together--all day.

They started out the morning outside playing and digging in our dirt.

Then, they used their imiginations inside and built a fort and played together for a few more hours.

I rewarded them with a picnic in their room and dad's laptop so they could watch a movie. They chose Shark Tale.

I made pumpkin bread.

My mom came over on her lunch break and brought me lunch and a Coke. Thanks mom. You're the best!

My sis then came over so that I could nap. Did I tell you I love my family. They look out for me and help me ALL the time! I couldn't have survived the day without them.

Funny story. My sis came so that I could nap. After about and hour...I heard a baby crying... I went out to check and my sis had fallen asleep on my couch and she never heard the babies crying! it was funny. Guess you had to be here. That was the whole point of her coming over... So that I could sleep and she could babysit. We were laughing so hard. Guess you had to be here.

1 comments:

melissa hogle said...

Wow I love to stop by your blog and see all of the action in your family! You have such a darling family. I cant believe how well you handle having four boys - you are super woman!
P.S. - I hear that a really good way to take care of ear infections is to put garlic oil in their ears. Apparently it is something natural that works just like penicillin in the body. Anyway, I researched and found out all about it after Macy had an ear infection, and she has not had one since but so I have not gottent to try it. But it is worth a shot right? All you do is go to a health food store and get "garlic oil tablets", they have to be pure garlic oil and break them open and fill each ear with oil. Anyway, I have not tried it yet but I know alot of people who swear by it. Ear infections are the worst!