Today we cleaned the house. Lucky for me, my boys LOVE to clean. Seriously. I tell them it's time to scrub the toilets and they are all over that. I'm glad my love for cleaning has carried over to my boys!
We mainly just did both bathrooms. That took long enough with 4 kids. The babies were at our ankles the whole time.
I had Parker doing "busy" work while Weston and I did the "dirty" work.
I give P a few Lysol wipes and he goes to town wiping base boards and the front of the oven and dishwasher.... that usually take him the whole time! Weston like to wipe down all the light switches and do the windows/mirrors.
I better live this up while my little helpers LOVE to do work.
I sure appreciate it all the help.
**Good thing we layed low. Jud has a double ear infection and stayed up ALL night**
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Day 4:
Posted by Unknown at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
i wish my boys liked to clean! just recently trey starting helping to earn money for our trip but usually he is not a fan!
Post a Comment