Sunday, September 5, 2010

No Good Very Bad Weekend

9/2/10

Tyler got his tonsils out. He had cryptic tonsils. They were better out than in. Nasty, I know.

Recovery is a lot more painful as an adult and takes usually a full week to recover.

This was his first time ever having any surgery or being put under or even having pain meds for that matter. It has been an interesting few days to say the least.







The day after his surgery I started to feel sick. I didn't want to say anything because hello.. he just HAD major surgery and can't even eat! But really... I didn't feel well. I played it off and took care of business, as usual.

Come Saturday everyone in the house was a little cranky, including the twins. Everyone had booger noses and low fevers (not Wes though).

It only got worse as the night progressed.

I got a sleepLESS night Saturday night as I was up pretty much every 45 minutes with Sawyer or Judson fussing.

It really hit me that I was alone.

Ty was in bed. In pain.

I, at that moment, realized how great of a husband I really do have (i always knew that but moments like that make me really, really love him). Any other night, Tyler would have been there right next to me cuddling a baby.

Sunday morning comes. Everyone still cranky (especially me)!

I take twins to Urgent Care.

I forgot my wallet.

Good thing my sister came to help me.

She drove my car back to my house and grabbed it.

Thank goodness for family.

Ear Infections. Oh how I despise you.



As for me and Parker, we'll just have to wait it out. I can't afford another copay or perscription right now. Plus, Parker is old enough to tell me if his ear hurts and he hasn't. So we are good, right?


So here's to a full night SLEEP!

I am hoping for a better, brighter day tomorrow (it better be cuz it's my b-day)!!

4 comments:

Hiatt Family said...

I hope everyone feels better soon! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

T+C=N said...

Im so sad that everyone was sick at your place! Not fun at all! I dont know if you've ever tried anything for ear infections but everytime Nash starts pulling on his ear or even has a runny nose I always put a few drops of garlic oil in his ears {you can get it from sprouts} then stick a cotton ball in it. It works wonderfully! I do it a few times a day and usually he is better after the 2nd day! Hope you all feel better soon!

Jenny from the Blog said...

Happy Birthday!....a day early! I hope you all feel better! I have missed Tyler being at work. LOL!!

Tatiana said...

Oh no I'm late I thought your bday was today!! Well Happy Birthday anyway! I hope by now you are all better and that you had a great day on monday.