Friday, August 6, 2010

This little peanut got his first bottom tooth on July 30th. Two days later the other bottom one broke through. I have yet to get a picture of it!

He can sit pretty much unassisted and scoot/crawl/roll anywhere he wants to go.

Just love this little butterball!









This little one hasn't got any teeth yet but judging by his attitude--any day! He is more floppy than J but can sit with the boppy behind him just fine. He inches his way around any room and gets to what he wants! Such a good sleeper and loves his momma!




Right now they eat 2 meals a day and drink 4 bottles. They eat a breakfast (oatmeal or cereal) plus one jar fruit then they eat an early dinner and down 4 jars of food between them! Ouch on the pocket! They are big and healthy and don't even look or act like preemies!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tatiana said...

They are so cute! I wish I could tell them apart. I dread the teething times. So not fun.

It was so fun seeing you the other night!

the DeCampos Family said...

you should make your food????
i am gonna try that.
doesn't seem too hard.

jasonandhartley said...

they are getting so big! and they are so cute! i wanna see them in person... we need to get together...