It is officially a start of another school year. These last 2 years (4 if you count preschool) I have had mixed emotions about sending my Wes to school.
I think I may have a problem??
I want to know what he's learning and who's teaching him. I want to make sure he is hanging out with good kids--not the trouble makers who cuss (it happened last year), I want to know if there are bullies calling him names, I want to know who he sits next to at lunch--- really I want to know it all!
I guess that's why it is so important to have a close bond with your child so when they get off the bus they want tell you about their WHOLE day, including the kids crying in class for their momma's!
I sure do love you my Wes. I sure do miss you helping out with your brother's during the day. I sure do miss our quiet time when all 3 younger boys napped.
Can I put a book on your head so you'll stop growing?
These pictures are NO joke. This is the first day of school after he got off the bus! SICK, huh?
I think I may have a problem??
I want to know what he's learning and who's teaching him. I want to make sure he is hanging out with good kids--not the trouble makers who cuss (it happened last year), I want to know if there are bullies calling him names, I want to know who he sits next to at lunch--- really I want to know it all!
I guess that's why it is so important to have a close bond with your child so when they get off the bus they want tell you about their WHOLE day, including the kids crying in class for their momma's!
I sure do love you my Wes. I sure do miss you helping out with your brother's during the day. I sure do miss our quiet time when all 3 younger boys napped.
Can I put a book on your head so you'll stop growing?
These pictures are NO joke. This is the first day of school after he got off the bus! SICK, huh?
Sweat man!








1 comments:
I feel that same way and Kody won't start school for another year! It freaks me out. I hope I can handle it when the time comes
Post a Comment