Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pictures of Judson


It was devastating to see Judson this way! I felt as if I couldn't bond with him one bit. At this point, I was able to hold Sawyer and it was just heart wrenching to not be able to do the same with Judson. I cried everyday. I could barely touch him. Every time I did, he would startle. So I just stood next to him for days and talked to him through his enclosed bed.



This is the first time I saw his sweet eyes open!


Once they took the vent out he got a C-PAP. It goes through the nose like oxygen does.






I demanded to hold my baby. So, hooked up to machines, they let me.





Everything was removed but we still couldn't hold him. They didn't want to over stimulate.










Here is my hairy little monkey.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh poor guys. I am glad that they are home and doing better!! What an ORDEAL your delivery was. I can come over and help you. text me if you want help!!

Leslie said...

Poor baby. (Him and you!) I'm glad you stood up for yourself. You're a good mom.

deborah b. said...

Andrea, congratulations on your baby boys! A true Christmas miracle! They are so cute and i love their names!

Chelsey Howard said...

Poor baby:( now I understand why you were so adimate about not having them early. I'm glad they are home with you now.