Since I was pretty much MIA during the whole month of December a lot got done without me.
Including the Christmas tree! Be prepared for this beauty.......
I swear I had NOTHING to do with this!
A rocket ship tree!
Weston is obsessed with rocket ships right now. I have no clue why. All he wanted for Christmas was a real rocket ship.
Good thing Tyler is so creative.... He came up with this all on his own!
My sweet boys on their way out the door for church..................................................
Since we had babies Christmas Eve and were in the hospital; Santa visited grandma's house!
Thank goodness for grandma's that is all I have to say. One grandma wrapped all the presents and another one helped the kids tear into them the next morning.



I am already much awaiting next Christmas to come. It was so hard to be in and out of the hospital and flat on my back during the holiday season.
Next year we will go all out....









4 comments:
Ok, you have a great husband becuase that tree is awesome! And are those army men all over it?! So cute!
Your labor story is so heartbreaking and so sweet at the same time. I love all the pics despite the sad tubes everywhere. So glad that everyone is home, healthy, and happy.
You are amazing, btw!!
What a good Dad...a rocket tree! Who would have thought! I love it. Sorry you missed your boys opening presents but now you get to watch 4 boys open presents! :)
that christmas tree is too funny! that is so tyler/peat haha. let us know when you would like visitors.
Ya know for you being totally out, Tyler and your mom and mother in law did awesome. In all the pictures your kids look clean and happy! I love their church picutre.
Post a Comment