Friday, January 8, 2010

Cross your fingers....

tomorrow we may be bringing home our sweet bundles of joy!!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Fingers crossed and prayers said!

Brett and Rachel said...

Since it's now "tomorrow" I hope you are currently snuggling and loving your cute little guys in the comfort of your own home. Good luck! Can't wait to see more pics, btw!

Kristin & Tim said...

prayers your way! i hope you are able to bring your little miracles home!

Leisa Tapia said...

oh wow! yay!! I keep checking your blog and you weren't posting so I was hoping nothing was wrong! Looks like everything is right! I'll be praying for you and keeping my fingers crossed that your boys are coming home today!
I can't wait to hear more about your life as a mom of FOUR boys!
you're so awesome!

Chelsey Howard said...

I really hope they are home. I miss you and I want to see those babies!! BTW I really wanna do a date night with our husbands when your up for it. Don't worry I have a plan, cause I know it wont be easy with the twins.