Just think in 5 more wks. it will be safe for you to have both of those boys come out. You are amazing!! I can't decide if bed rest would be a dream come true, or if it would drive me insane. Probably drive me insane.
I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I'm glad that you found my blog, but to be honest your probably so much more prepared than I ever was since you have two kids already. I am so impressed at how much you're still able to do I was just laying around on my fat butt catching up on Gilmore Girls. You look beautiful and I was laughing so hard about the riding in the motorized cart at Walmart, I totally had the same experience, except my husband would wait until I passed something and then say come here so I had to back up, he thought it was so funny. Why do they kick us when we're down? Ha, men. Anyways I've already said too much the only advice I have is if you can, nurse like crazy especially for twins it really helps your uterus and stomach shrink and it's fantastic for the babies which you probably already know. Anyways that is my novel, hope it helps. Hang in there you look fantastic!
15 comments:
Gorgeous!!!! You are looking like you are ready to go there missy :)
Oh man, you look great but REALLY uncomfortable! I would just die.
Not awkward! Beautiful!!! you have 2 little angels waiting to come out :) keep them in as long as you can!!! So excited for you!
You'll be so glad you took them, though!
So cute! thanks for posting pics
Just think in 5 more wks. it will be safe for you to have both of those boys come out. You are amazing!! I can't decide if bed rest would be a dream come true, or if it would drive me insane. Probably drive me insane.
I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. I'm glad that you found my blog, but to be honest your probably so much more prepared than I ever was since you have two kids already. I am so impressed at how much you're still able to do I was just laying around on my fat butt catching up on Gilmore Girls. You look beautiful and I was laughing so hard about the riding in the motorized cart at Walmart, I totally had the same experience, except my husband would wait until I passed something and then say come here so I had to back up, he thought it was so funny. Why do they kick us when we're down? Ha, men. Anyways I've already said too much the only advice I have is if you can, nurse like crazy especially for twins it really helps your uterus and stomach shrink and it's fantastic for the babies which you probably already know. Anyways that is my novel, hope it helps. Hang in there you look fantastic!
You look gorgeous! I'm sure you are going stir crazy but you look great! Congrats
Pregolicious! I'm so glad you posted a belly pic! You look great Andrea, keep um cookin :)
You look gorgeous!!I love that you're all belly!!! So cute!!
Oh you look darling! I am so excited for your family!
You look beautiful! Hang in there! You'll get 2 precious babies in 1 pregnancy!
Looking good. And big. But that is good, right? You must be having twins or something ;) Hang in there!
Oh my gosh! I havent seen you in so long! You are definitely having twins little lady! You look so cute!! : )
You are a beautiful preggo woman!! I know you probably don't feel that way but you look great!
Post a Comment