Monday, November 23, 2009

Good deal = happy pregnant lady

That's right! It is safe to say that we are ready for these babies. We finally got the car seats-- now all we need is 2 babies to fill them up!

5 weeks!







Now for my good deal story. On Saturday Tyler and I went out to celebrate his birthday. We went to Black Angus (cheap steak with coupon). Afterwards, we decided to do some Christmas shopping since we had a free babysitter (thanks mom) plus I don't get out much. We went to Target, WalMart, Costco and BabiesRUs--- Yes, I used the scooter the WHOLE time!

I went to BabiesRUs with every intention of buying 2 infant seats. The ones I had in mind were $109.00 for each seat. Ouch! But I wanted a good, safe car seat that would fit a 5 pounder.

So right when we walk in boom a big display with these beautiful infant seats that were A LOT nicer than the ones I had picked out. They were on sale for 30% off plus since I am having multiples, I get an extra 10% off each seat!

I must be living right because I had exactly enough cash to get both infant seats!

The total cost for each seat was $85! Unheard of for that make and model!






How can you not make a fun fort out of these massive boxes? Thanks to daddy we always have "box" forts.......


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jodi and Shaun said...

That is an awesome deal on your car seats!! And I love the pictures of your box forts! So cute!

Leslie said...

Awesome!

HILLARY said...

That's great!

Kristin & Tim said...

Awesome deal!!! They look like the Graco Snugride.... is that what they are?? I bought a girl version for my little miss.... but i def. did not get your smokin deal! Way to go!

Leisa Tapia said...

is no news good news? how are things going? I still can't beleive you have two babies coming! It is so awesome!

I just wanted you to know I was thinking about you and hoping that you were doing good hanging in there! 32 weeks so far! what a stud!