Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Latest ultrasound

On Monday we had another ultrasound to do a growth and a cervical length check. All went well. The babies are super active and seem to "show" off for the ultrasound lady.


They are both measuring right on. They are both at 2lbs 14oz. Also, if you know my kids, you know both of them have huge heads... well the twins heads are measuring in the 95%! I guess they all have big brains!

Baby A is Sawyer and he is head down! Hooray! His head is actually already engaged, if you know what I mean. Hence the TERRIBLE, unbearable pressure!

Baby B Judson is going to be our wild one. He is completely breech! He is full of it. His head is right under my right boob, seriously. He kicks at my under wire in my bra all day long. Not only is he wild and active he is part monkey. Scroll down and look at the last picture for proof. He has his arms crossed and legs above his head. Oh yeah, he is also holding onto his cord. The picture just looks like a bunch of limbs. Pretty much he is just folded in half though. Crazy kid. It will be interesting to know if he is as wild on the outside as he was on the inside??

So that is all for now. Bed rest is getting old but not too much longer (I keep telling myself)!




Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Tammie & Jeff said...

Looks like the babies are doing great. The time will go by fast. If you ever need a stress reliver soda just let me know I can bring ya one. In the mean time if you need anything else just let me know.

jasonandhartley said...

I love the names! And the pictures are so cute. Keep hanging in there!

Whitney said...

Its a mighty tight squeeze in there.Love the names. Are you going to try giving birth to these guys naturally?

P.s I have TONS of diapers left over from Presley. I gave a ton to my aunt jodi to give you but seriously I know you are going to need more. would you like more?

Whitney said...

Its a mighty tight squeeze in there.Love the names. Are you going to try giving birth to these guys naturally?

P.s I have TONS of diapers left over from Presley. I gave a ton to my aunt jodi to give you but seriously I know you are going to need more. would you like more?

TheMoncurs said...

Wow, Judson looks REALLY uncomfortable. Poor guy all squished! Isn't it amazing how babies contort themselves in there?

Anonymous said...

what great pics. These boys are going to be so fun!

The Van Fam said...

ok everytime i read your blog i still cant believe you are really having twins haha! so fun!! and that is adorable that they are so active, hopefully Judson turns around soon! isn't amazing how much better ultra sound pictures have gotten even in the last few years, you can see them so well!

Jarvis ♥ Family said...

Too cute!!! I had my ultrasound today and my baby won't show its gender at all! So we have to wait until december 8th to have another ultrasound! The suspence is killing me! I want to know ssoooo bad! Hopefully we'll have more luck the 2nd time, if we don't i will cry until i have the baby! Little stinker! Everything else looks good though! I will see you at church dec 13th, and december 20th i will be in az for the holidays! See you then!

Anderson Adventures said...

holy cow things are looking cramped in there for Judson. When will the doc let you deliver you poor thing. I no longer feel sorry myself and going a week over due.... and I thought I was going to die. good luck with everything.