I LOVE three very different baby bedding sets. I don't know which route to go..... So help me choose!
NUMBER 1:
Pirate Theme.
Love it! Love the detail. Anyone who knows Tyler and I know that in high school he went by Peat the Pirate. Yes. It is true. Pirates hold a special place in my heart. This one is pretty pricey though. It only includes 4 pieces. Quilt, skirt, sheet, bumper pad..
NUMBER 2:
Made by the same designer as Pirate one. Again love the detail and corduroy. Also, love that it isn't the same nasty pastels as most "animal themes". Again pricey for a 4 piece set.
NUMBER 3:
Out of the norm for me yet I keep coming back to it. It is a pretty busy print but eye catching at the same time. Maybe it is the price I like. It comes with all 12 pieces shown for cheaper than the 2 above!
Believe me, there are more that I LOVE but I think I have narrowed it down to these 3!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Help me decide
Posted by Unknown at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







24 comments:
loooooove the pirates!
#2 is my favorite. I am a sucker for elephants though! :)
I vote #2.
they are all so cute! You can't go wrong! Where do you find these?
I'd have to vote for the pirates...it is just so dang cute!
The pirates are adorable. Original too. I vote #1.
They're all pretty cute! If you are looking for a jungle theme, let me know. I'm selling Chelsea's bedding set that she hardly used with Logan. It has everything from a rug, hamper, valance, and all the crib bedding. Let me know if you want some pics!
out of those three choices, i vote for the pirate one!
tim and i were thinking about the pirates (i think a different one though) for our baby if it had ended up being another boy.... although since then I found a super cute airplane one that I am in love with, and slightly sad I wont be able to use since we're having a girl!
Whatever you choose will be perfect though!
I vote for the pirates!!! So original :)
PS - I need your address!
I love #2. So cute!
Pirate theme!! You can do so much cute stuff with Pirates. When is your shower?
I love the priates. Its so cute and I have never seen that one. The other two I have a few people that have the same or close to them. But all of them are super cute!
Or you can buy mine for a measley $40. It is the farm theme, very much looks brand new.
Rebecca Bartley
I wish I could say #3 because it is the cheapest-- it is very cute, BUT the pirates steal my heart!!!
Have you checked OVerstock.Com
K those are adorable, I think the pirate is my fav.
PIRATES! Where did you find that one? I love it. It's so different.
I am partial to the pirate bedding because that's what Brady's room is! I love pirates and when I found out I was having a boy I knew exactly what I wanted! You have really good taste!!
LOVE number 1 for sure!! Very very cute!
I like the pirate one! :)
Pirates!
I love the pirate one too!! so cute!
The pirates are the cutest!!
I like number 2!!!!!!!
i vote for #1 i think it is very cute, and i have never heard of a pirate theme for new babies! I think it's awesome! I tried the jungle theme with braiden and Josh changed it to sports, and now for christmas, it's turning into spongebob, his favorite cartoon! Haha, how things change!
Post a Comment