It was pretty fun. I want to do Schnepf farm too. I live like two miles from it! If you go definately let me know when and I'll totally meet ya.
Those look soooo good! I have never made caramel apples. What a good idea. Did you just buy the bag of caramels, melt them and then dip the apples in??
Weston is beaming! What a cutie! I think it's so fun when they get a little older and really enjoy stuff more and can be more involved. Bryson just melts my heart lately, he is getting so big and is just so sweet all the time.
6 comments:
Weston looks so happy!!! Great idea!
Those look awesome! I had a carmel apple today for the first time in forever! Don't you love fall...I do!
That looks so good. Everyone in my fam. loves carmel apples, so I'll have to try it:)
yum!!
It was pretty fun. I want to do Schnepf farm too. I live like two miles from it! If you go definately let me know when and I'll totally meet ya.
Those look soooo good! I have never made caramel apples. What a good idea. Did you just buy the bag of caramels, melt them and then dip the apples in??
Weston is beaming! What a cutie! I think it's so fun when they get a little older and really enjoy stuff more and can be more involved. Bryson just melts my heart lately, he is getting so big and is just so sweet all the time.
He is so excited! and i want one :)
Post a Comment