Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
Does anyone know of a good pattern to make a child's superhero type of cape?
I made Bradon a batman cape last year for Christmas. You could use it if you'd like!
Try http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=10250or this one is called the "six minute superhero cape" and it's made from a tshirthttp://www.inhabitots.com/2008/10/22/the-six-minute-superhero-cape/
No it is not a family name, We didn't know the sex of Kennedy, and actually thought she was a boy. So we have had a boy named picked out since then.
I made one for Talmage and didn't even use a pattern. I just flipped it like a blankie, took me about 10 mins- they are so easy! Good luck
A friend of mine does tutorials on her website called "get your craft on" she just recently posted a tutorial on making a super hero cape and it is super cute! Here is the link. http://getyourcrafton.blogspot.com/
Hey! I just wanted to check on your babies' progress! How are you? I hope your feeling good!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I made Bradon a batman cape last year for Christmas. You could use it if you'd like!
Try
http://jas.familyfun.go.com/arts-and-crafts?page=CraftDisplay&craftid=10250
or
this one is called the "six minute superhero cape" and it's made from a tshirt
http://www.inhabitots.com/2008/10/22/the-six-minute-superhero-cape/
No it is not a family name, We didn't know the sex of Kennedy, and actually thought she was a boy. So we have had a boy named picked out since then.
I made one for Talmage and didn't even use a pattern. I just flipped it like a blankie, took me about 10 mins- they are so easy! Good luck
A friend of mine does tutorials on her website called "get your craft on" she just recently posted a tutorial on making a super hero cape and it is super cute! Here is the link. http://getyourcrafton.blogspot.com/
Hey! I just wanted to check on your babies' progress! How are you? I hope your feeling good!
Post a Comment