Thanks to my good friend Hillary, I now know how to make cute onesie's!! YEAH!
I loved, loved, LOVED how they turned out and cannot wait to see my sweet boys in them!


I really feel like a child waiting for Christmas here. Each day I'm getting more and more excited about having these babies. The shock has worn off and now it is just a waiting game until they get here. It is amazing to me how time has just flown by-- really.
We really feel it a blessing to be able to have these 2 babies be born into our family. I still don't know why were were chosen-- I don't think we ever will.
I do know that the Lord does have a plan. And through Him all things are possible. In the past I have heard that, " The Lord doesn't give you more than you can handle." If I hear this one more time, I might just vomit in your face. Seriously. I don't agree with this saying. The Lord DOES give you more than you can handle. It is then in turn what you choose to do with your blessing/burden/trial that matters most. I have chosen to relax, stay calm and put my faith and trust in the Lord and all will be fine. Sure we are both scared for what lies ahead but I know that together as a family we will make it through, happily.
It just amazes me how the Lord does work. How He can get though to us one way or another. Obviously, I am too crazy and always yelling at my kids during the day to have the Spirit with me. So that is why during the very, very beginning of my pregnancy (6 weeks) I started having dreams (when I was quiet or asleep). At 6 weeks gestation I started having dreams that I was pregnant with more than one baby.... I really think it was the Lord's way of preparing me for this blessing of 2 babies.
In case you haven't heard..... Their names are Sawyer Jack and Judson James. Pretty cute, huh? Both family names. We love them!








9 comments:
Your so funny:) Who knows why anything happens the way it does. My theory is "if we are all alive, then we'll be fine." I'm so excited to see these cute baby boys!! And p.s. those onsies are so freaking adorable!!
I think you're an amazing mother!!
Way to go on the letters they came out SO cute! I'm glad that I could help I had a ton of fun. I'm so excited to see the boys in them they're going to be so cute judging from the other two cuties you have.
Cute names!!!!!!!!
OMG! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the names!!! So cute!
Those onesies are SO cute! I absolutely love them. The names you have picked out are great. Not overused and I love that they are family names. You will be an excellent mom to your two new boys.
Those are adorable!! Love the names. Sawyer has always been one of my favs. Is Judson pronounced like judd or jude?? You totally have way cute family names in your family, I tried doing that but there was not one cool, cute name:)
cute!! are they pink? i'm thinking its just colors around it reflecting... or maybe my computer.. way crafty and fun!
ps. cool names
Those onesies turned out so cute!
I love what you said at the end. What a great perspective (and I happen to totally agree!)
Post a Comment