Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails

that's what little BOYS are made of!




That's right, we are adding 2 boys to our family!




We are are so thrilled.




I guess I'll just be outnumbered for good.



This ultrasound was by far my most favorite! They are getting so active and so big. They already have such different personalities too! It will be interesting to see if their personalities will be what I predicted! Baby A is calm and reserved where as B is total opposite. He is aggressive and wild.

















As you can see we have Baby B sitting on his brothers face!!










These 2 (pic on top and pic on bottom) are of baby A but B's butt right near his face!!









These next 2 are of baby B. His knees are all the way to his mouth! So flexible!







This is just a cute face shot of baby B.

Like I said, baby B is not shy. We were trying to get good pictures of A and here B is in "ALL his GLORY"! His little pee pee looks like a boob.


** Both babies are measuring big and healthy! They are both measuring 4 days ahead of my due date! We couldn't be happier and more blessed for 2 healthy babies**

Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Oh my heavens! Four boys! Your house is going to be CRAZY. But fun!

Congratulations!!

Eric and Kailee said...

Congratulations on 4 boys!!! Your house will never have a dull moment! I love the 3D pics! You're making me want another baby! Just one though:)

Kristin & Tim said...

soooo exciting!!! congratulations!!!

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

OH my goodness! Congrats!!! 2 more baby boys :) How fun!!!!!! Glad to see everything is going well!!!

Emily said...

Those U/S pics are amazing!!!

Therena Taylor & Family said...

YAY!! Congratulations! I LOVE boys!

Jenny from the Blog said...

Nothing like a mama and her boys!! Congratulations!

Leslie said...

Cool! Christian says he has sympathy for you. :) Being outnumbered isn't always bad.

Scott and Ashley said...

I can't believe your going to be a mom of 4 BOYS!!!
Congrats!!!!!
Have you guys thought of names for these little fellas?

*Becky* said...

wow congrats!! and it's so amazing how modern technology can show us our little ones before we can physically hold them!! Glad everything was look well.

Jenna said...

Wow, those pics are amazing! Congrats on two more boys! Do you guys have names yet??!! That will be so much fun to be the only girl in the house!

Anonymous said...

im so excited

Gina said...

Congrats again! You are a great mom, they are lucky boys.

How's your hyperthyroidism? Will you give us an update? You're looking great, I hope you're feeling great too.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

We are excited for you! You'll have a crazy house...but oh little boys love their moms!

Whitney said...

For heavens sake! does Tyler only shoot boys?! ha ha. Congrats!