Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet Weston!
Here he is before school. He picked donuts out to share with his class! I'm sure the teacher loves me now. All 28 kids will surely have a sugar high!
Tyler.Andrea.Weston.Parker.Sawyer.Judson
Posted by Unknown at 9:01 AM
5 comments:
Sweet kicks!! Happy birthday to Weston!!! Wow - 5 years old!
Hapu Birthday Weston!! I can't believe he's 5 and going to school!! How fun for him:) And btw those donuts look delicious. SAd that he is still getting ear infections. That's so weird cause usually they grow out of it when they're 2:( Poor kid:( And Parkers hives:( Sad:( I hope Weston has a fun b-day, hes such a sweet boy.
He is in Kindergarten already??? WOW! What cute shoes, and what a cute Mom you are to send donuts!! Love it. Ok, about PArkers hives... that's what Chloe looked like right at his age... we actuallt thought she had chicken pox or something- and sadly it has never gone away, she has a really bad case of Eczema that resembles hives. They get really welt looking and raised up after a bath or whenever she gets hot. Hmmmm, not sure if its the same, but just thought I would share!
love his new kicks. happy birthday! wow 5!! where does time go?
Happy Birthday Weston! It's funny, I was just thinking yesterday what treat I could send for Jaxson's birthday next week and donuts was the first thing that came to mind. Poor Mrs. Campbell.
Post a Comment