Weston had a great, fun-filled day yesterday. He felt quite honored because his teacher made him a "special" crown that he got to wear all day long. He even wore it to Texas Roadhouse for dinner!
I went browsing back through old pictures and there were way TOO many to choose from. Here is a little timeline of Weston's life with all the milestone birthdays.
Starting with last night......
This was last year at 4 years old---
3 years old and holding his new baby cousin, Landon.----

Also, at 3 years old. My 2 boys.

Somewhere around 1 year old---

1 year old photo shoot

Around 8 weeks----

Minutes after coming home for the hospital----

Also, at 3 years old. My 2 boys.
2 year old photo shoot....

Somewhere around 1 year old---
1 year old photo shoot

Around 8 weeks----

Minutes after coming home for the hospital----
Where oh where do I begin? You have been such a blessing in our family. You really were excited to come to this earth and enter into our lives. In fact, you just couldn't wait. I went into labor at 32 weeks and had you at 35 weeks. It has been non-stop joy since you arrived. You really made mommy and daddy grow up super quick, since you were a bit of a surprise. The best surprise ever!
You have the sweetest most sincere personality. You care how others feel. You are always super quick to say your sorry and offer a hug and a kiss. You love your brother to death. In fact, you love to boss him around and make him say and do silly things. Parker really looks up to you and is somewhat lost without you now that you are in school all day long!
You have the greatest most pure outlook on life and I hope that never changes. Through your eyes, everything will be okay.
You have dreams and high ambitions. Right now you want to be a doctor when you get older. Not to help people when they are sick but to give them "shots". I kinda think you might become some sort of engineer or builder of some type. You have so much interest in taking things apart and putting them back together. You could spend hours in your room tinkering with things. I know that when the time comes you will succeed in whatever you choose. You are bright and smart.
I just want you to know how much you are truly loved. Sometimes in the hustle and bustle of the day I get frazzled and tend to not cherish the moments we have together.
I love you always and forever,
Mom.









0 comments:
Post a Comment