Yesterday we had one last hoorah day before school starts on Wednesday. Jessica invited us to Seville Pool. Boy oh boy are we glad we went. Seriously I want to move there. BEAUTIFUL! It was so fun seeing old friends and all their cute kiddos.
We had a blast minus the part where Parker almost drowned and the lifegaurd blew her whistle and jumped in.. scary. He is fine and I was standing right there. Kids are just so quick.
We had a blast minus the part where Parker almost drowned and the lifegaurd blew her whistle and jumped in.. scary. He is fine and I was standing right there. Kids are just so quick.








2 comments:
I got Brody's pics done at a place called CLIX. Its in the riverview shopping center right by the scouts shop. Its a little over priced so dont think I will go there again. But I needed pics fast!
add me!
jasmine.crumpton@gmail.com
Post a Comment